“The essential thing is to arouse such an interest that it engages the child’s whole personality.”
Dr Maria Montessori
The Montessori Tutoring Program is designed for primary school children as well as the 3 to 6 year old children to enhance their ability and understanding of concepts utilising Montessori material. This program is available as a one-to-one only to get a more focused attention from the Montessori tutor or in a group of 2 or 3 children. This program offers the child:
• One-on-one attention which helps to build the child’s confidence and skill level.
• Assistance for the child to work through a task from beginning to end, working towards mastery of the particular skill through the use of concrete materials which also aid the child’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
• Loving & caring environment where we focus on the child’s successes and abilities, providing the necessary encouragement along the way.
• Using fun, brightly coloured and sequential Montessori materials, the child will be inspired to learn and develop a love of learning at the same time.
• Close observation by the experienced Montessori tutor to develop an individual program for the child based on the child’s special needs and interests.
0403 500 771
3 Second street
Warrandyte VIC 3113